1. DON’T plug a bunch of stuff into one outlet or extension cord.
2. DO ask grown-ups to put safety caps on all unused electrical outlets.
3. DON’T yank an electrical cord from the wall.
4. DO make sure all electric cords are tucked away, neat and tidy.
5. DO ask a grown-up for help
6. DO look up and look out for power lines before you climb a tree.
7. DON’T ever climb the fence around an electrical substation.
8. DO remind your mom or dad to watch out for power lines
9. DO keep electrical stuff far away from water
10. DON’T fly a kite near power lines.